The EU Joint Programme – Neurodegenerative Disease Research (JPND) will shortly launch a call for “Multinational research projects on Health and Social Care for Neurodegenerative Diseases”.
EU-OPENSCREEN warmly welcomes consortia bidding for the JPND call to come and discuss how our respective organisations might cooperate. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
The multidisciplinary proposals for the JPND call need to focus on one or several of the following research areas:
• Care pathways and programmes using the potential of patient involvement
• Factors influencing progression and prognosis of disease
• Outcome measures for patients and their informal carers
• Palliative care of patients
• Cost-effectiveness and affordability of interventions including ethical concerns The following neurodegenerative diseases are included in the call:
• Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
• Parkinson’s disease and PD‐related disorders
• Prion diseases • Motor neuron diseases
• Huntington’s disease • Spinocerebellar ataxia (SCA)
• Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
This will be a two-step call, expected to be launched in early January 2018, with a likely pre-proposal submission deadline in March 2018. Further details will be provided with the official launch of the call. For information on JPND, please visit www.neurodegenerationresearch.eu